- This event has passed.
End of the Year Trip
June 4, 2016 @ 14:00 - June 6, 2016 @ 14:00
1. Please sign up if you’re planning to come, deadline Friday 27th of May:https://docs.google.com/
2. Scroll down for complete information on this fab trip.
3. The cabin is on the house! Pax is so very proud to be able to sponsor this trip. Plain English: no charge for coming to this trip.
4. This will be so great.
It’s been almost a whole year.
Here’s spend the last few days in each other’s lovely and unmatchable company.
Here’s to every one who attended activities. Thank you so much. We are many. We are Pax.
Here’s to all of you who’ve organised activities. Thank you so, so much. Here’s to the Crisis Simulation Group. Here is to the Gasque Group, to the Journal Committee, the activities group and to Becky who organised the Career Day.
Here’s an End-of-the-Year Trip. A proper thank you. It will be bananas.
☞ Info about the place:
The trip goes to Thorgården. It’s located on Lurbovägen 6, in Lurbo south of Uppsala. You can get there by bike (30 mins), bus 107 or bus 11 (15-25 mins).
It’s an establishment made up of two cabins, one big and one small, two saunas and a nice outdoor area with a fire pit for sing-alongs. The whole place has 26 beds – 22 in the big building and 4 in the small one.
☞ Info about sign-up, cost, expectations etc.:
Again, please sign up if you’re planning to come, deadline Friday 27th of May: https://docs.google.com/
Pax et Bellum is sponsoring the cost of the cabin. Ergo, you only have to pay for transportation and for food. And you’re probably eating that weekend anyway, so really no extra costs.
We will organise food teams to be in in charge of the breakfasts, lunches and dinners. This because there will only be one kitchen and plenty of us. So please indicate below if you have any preference for what type of meal you prefer to prepare and how long you’re staying.
We’ll also be exercising social pressure to get everyone to help clean the place around Monday lunch. If you’re leaving earlier, we might assign you to some other minor task.
☞ Pack list (w. reservation for updates):
– What you’d normally bring to an over-night cabin trip (towel, kubb, underwear, acoustic guitar, toothbrush, snake bite kit)
– Party consumables.
– Swimwear for the sauna
– Sheets, duvet covers and pillow cases. The cabin provides pillows and blankets.
– Food, as per our assigning you to different food teams.
If you have any questions: pose them here or contact Kristen at generalboardmember@paxetbe